Media Submission License Agreement
1. Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive license to use still pictures, digital video files, and such other materials as may be submitted by Licensor hereunder (collectively, "the Media"). Licensor hereby grants to Licensee the right to include the Media (as provided by Licensor and/or as edited by Licensee) as well as the name of the Licensor (and copyright owner, if different than Licensor) on any website or publication produced by Licensee. Licensee acknowledges that it will receive no compensation for the rights herein, and Licensor acknowledges that it will receive no compensation for the rights herein. Licensor shall be under no obligation to include any copyright notice or ownership information unless Licensor notifies Licensee of such information in writing.
2. In connection with the Media, Licensor warrants and represents for the benefit of Licensee that:
a. That submitted Media is Licensor's own original work, is not defamatory, and does not infringe on any US laws or any rights of third parties, Licensor further warrants and represents that Licensor has the right to give Licensee permission to use the Media for the purpose specified above, that there are no persons under the age of 18 in submitted media and that any consent required for any use of image/likeness has been obtained in writing.
b. Licensor is 18-years of age or older, and has the right to enter into and perform this Agreement and to grant Licensee all the rights granted herein; and
c. There are no agreements, nor shall Licensor enter into any agreements, which would prevent the fulfillment of this Agreement or impair or conflict with the rights granted hereunder; and
d. Neither the Media, nor the production or use of the Media or any element of the Media hereunder, will infringe on any trademark or trade name of, or violate any right of privacy or any other right of another person, firm, corporation or other entity.
3. Licensor agrees at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Licensee, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees, and agents of Licensor from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of the presentation of the Media or the use as herein contemplated, and/or any materials or elements thereof furnished by Licensor.
4. Except as provided herein, nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to obligate Licensee to present or use the Media or Licensor's name.
5. This Agreement and all collaterally related issues shall be governed by Nevada law. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, supersedes all prior agreements on this subject matter and cannot be modified verbally.
6. The Licensor hereby confirms their agreement to the foregoing by selecting the submit feature included in this electronic document, which activates this agreement.