To consistently deliver quality U.S. manufactured products using the very best employees and technology.
To foster relationships with our clients and employees through exceptional knowledge and steadfast ethics.
To be the leading designer and manufacturer of precision mounting hardware.
To support our community and uphold sustainable business practices by being environmentally and socially conscious.
The Gyford Products
- Our aluminum contains up to 55% recycled material.
- Our stainless steel contains up to 90% recycled material.
- Aluminum and stainless steel are 100% recyclable.
- Aluminum is the only metal that can be infinitely recycled.
- Aluminum is light-weight and strong – approximately 1/3 the weight of iron, steel, copper or brass. This makes it easier to handle and less expensive to ship, but also reduces the amount of energy required to manufacture and deliver our products.
- Aluminum and 316 stainless steel are non-corrosive, resistant to rust and are protected by their own naturally occurring oxide film. Our aluminum components are sold with a clear, non-toxic anodized finish. Anodizing is an environmentally safe process and meets the FDA, USDA, WEE and RoHS safety directives.
Our Green Process
- We continually upgrade our manufacturing processes with the latest in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. Energy-efficient machines have replaced older equipment, reducing power usage.
- Our machines use air handlers to help reduce air particulates that are created in the machining process.
- Rotary screw compressors have replaced our traditional, piston-type compressors. These new machines use less energy, cycle less often, use less space and produce less noise.
- Our machines use water-soluble, semi-synthetic cutting fluid, which is a non-toxic, environmentally safe fluid used in water with a concentration level between 8-13% by volume.
We were our first customer
Steve Gyford, the founder of Gyford StandOff Systems, began in woodworking, trade show and museum exhibit building, where he found a constant need for new and sophisticated mounting hardware. The components had to be functional and provide options for mounting, layering and suspending everything from artifacts and graphics to walls, shelving and signage. He created the first StandOff cap and barrel after needing a classic mounting option for one of his own exhibit designs.
After decades of innovation and growth, Gyford StandOff Systems’ success can still be attributed to the customers who allow the company to learn, try new things and deliver the best product available.
Thank you for your continued support!